Solutions Sales Specialist, Risk
Solution Sales Specialist
Financial and Risk division
Go to Market (GTM) – Asia
Can be Melbourne or Sydney based
Excellent career opportunity for a mid level Sales specialist
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
An exciting, permanent opportunity has arisen for a Solutions Sales Specialist in the Risk division. We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled Sales professional to establish and develop our Risk client portfolio – primarily for the financial services and large corporate market.
To be successful in this mid level sales specialist role, you will be a proven hunter, confident in building meaningful relationships with clients (new and prospective) with experience in financial crime, compliance and operational risk management.
Reporting to the Sales Director, Risk you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Providing domain expertise around the solutions and segments you are responsible for
- Able to work hand in hand with the account teams at all stages of the sales process
- Gathering feedback from the customer and maintaining accurate customer contact and opportunity data in the CRM
- Ongoing engagement with junior and senior management and C level executives at customers, potential customers and key industry stakeholders
- Assisting in developing and delivering an agreed Go-To-Market plan
- Developing innovative approaches to problems and having an attitude of continuous learning and improvement
- Meeting and exceeding targets set both in traditional and new markets using existing and new networks
- Delivering recurring and outright revenue, maintaining and promoting usage and growth on selected products, generating new opportunities, finding, following up and developing leads and developing opportunities from leads provided by other sources
- Must be a highly energetic, self motivating and proactive sales professional (a successful hunter) with a strong work ethic
- Must have a sound knowledge of the financial crime, compliance and general risk market place
- Must have a demonstrable success in selling a set of products/solutions to a pre-defined market segment
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a multi product and business unit environment, recognising client needs and proposing solutions
- Must be extremely Pro-active in developing opportunities
- Must have 5yrs experience of selling software solutions in the financial crime/operational risk arena
- Must have experience in dealing with Australian banks, FI's and ideally the larger corporate market
This is an opportunity for a mid level Sales Specialist to take your sales, relationship management and technical expertise to the next level. If you are looking for a progressive, high performing and supportive work environment, this is the role for you!
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top