Solutions Sales Specialist - Global Tax
The Solution Specialist Sales Team is responsible for driving sales of Global Tax Technology into Large and Medium Enterprise Businesses.
The Solution Specialist is responsible to develop and lead opportunities with Customers. They are "business applications sales experts" and drive the sales cycle forward at all stages through their deep understanding of Business solutions selling to the targeted BDMs (Business Decision Makers). Prospecting and opportunity leadership requires Solution Specialists to build tight segment alignment with Tax and Account Business plans and to work closely with other Enterprise Account Team Unit within Thomson Reuters (TR) to ensure they are uncovering Business applications opportunities focused on defined Industry Workloads and scenarios
Qualification : Any graduate
Min Experience : 5 - 10 years of relevant experience into Corporate Sales , Solution Sales & Technology Sales
Business, Account and Territory Planning
- Territory & Account Planning Plans are aligned to Focus Industry and Corporate Accounts plans to be completed by first month of Q1
Engage in segment territory planning to identify the top GLOBAL TAX TECHNOLOGY accounts/industry targets
Engages in segment account planning for assigned accounts and ensures that GLOBAL TAX TECHNOLOGY opportunities are identified for prospecting
- Key partners & TR Consulting Services identified in the plan have the capabilities to match the market opportunity within the territory
Engages with selected Partners/ SI & TR Consulting Services to develop joint account plans that enable GLOBAL TAX TECHNOLOGY solution offering to win projects
- Plans identify marketing planning opportunities for targeted audiences and priority industries for the territory and customer segments
Engages with Marketing resources to develop targeted audience marketing that generate awareness, interest and pipeline
- Plans define accounts: Solution Specialist should be proactively driving opportunities where GLOBAL TAX TECHNOLOGY has the highest probability of winning
Leverages the GLOBAL TAX TECHNOLOGY Opportunity Plan to clearly define an opportunity in terms of Pain, Power, Vision, Value, and Control
Pursuit Leadership & Execution
- Leverage fluent Industry, Customer, TR, and Competitor knowledge to develop and communicate winning pursuit strategy
- Assemble high-quality cross-TR and Partner/TR Consulting teams who contribute and execute on the Opportunity Plan
- Effectively leads and orchestrates Pursuit team to successfully win and close business
- Uses knowledge of Customer value drivers, competitors and TR's GLOBAL TAX TECHNOLOGY solution strengths/weakness to maximize revenue. Recognizes and effectively dis-engages from inappropriate business
- Deliver impactful Customer conversations that leverage their fluent Industry, Customer and GLOBAL TAX TECHNOLOGY solutions knowledge
Solution Specialist reframes the way Customers think about their business and effectively position how GLOBAL TAX TECHNOLOGY will deliver value
- Advise Customer on new aspects about their business including opportunities, risks and alternatives
Solution Specialist is comfortable suggesting best practices and provocative insights about changes that Customer should be implementing
Solution Specialist creates constructive tension that motivates Customer to make favorable TR decisions
- Effectively build relationships with a wide range of influencers across Customer to gain insight, position solution value and gain support
Solution Specialist effectively develops Customer advocates who sell and build consensus on his/her behalf
- Understand Customer's economic drivers and effectively integrates these drivers into conversations, solution development, presentations and proposals
- Actively participates on the Customer's Steering committee to ensure successful implementation and Customer is part of Reference Program
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top