Solutions Delivery Manager
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Title: Solutions Delivery Manager
The role is within the Solutions Delivery Team which is part of the TS&C ( Technical Services and Connectivity). The mandate of the Solution Delivery team is to solve problems of our customers by joining the dots and bringing the value of enterprise to our customers. Being part of the delivery team as well, we are building the bridge from sales to implementation, raising customer satisfaction by delivering on our promises and commitments.
The role is also client facing representing the solution delivery team for the major clients or larger projects.
The role has a revenue target to achieve in line with the business objectives.
The Solutions Delivery organization is key to bring the value of the enterprise to our customers. Their industry knowledge, customer experiences, consulting skills and awareness of the value our assets can bring to customer situations enable this team to collaborate effectively with the GTM and GRC organizations to engage with our customer base.
The team is mainly based in London, which is linked to the importance for London as main financial center in Europe (Globe).
This person must:
- Work closely with the Sales Managers to deliver sales, solutions and Professional Services revenue, profitability, utilization and customer satisfaction targets in the sub-region
- Deliver Solutions projects, consulting packages and activities, on time, budget and exceeding customer expectations, being hands-on in the delivery as well as coordinating internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
- Contribute to consultants resource pooling across the region, globe depending on business needs
- Ensure due contribution to Solutions Delivery Competency Centers as well as to new Industry Solutions
- Contribute and execute global operating framework, standards and best practices for the end-to-end Solutions delivery life cycle and ensure they are effectively, consistently and efficiently executed in the selected area
- Execute our 3rd party consultancy strategy for solutions development and implementation in the selected area
- Ensure the time management, resource utilization and other management metrics are in line with the objectives
The Solutions Delivery Manager is responsible to the Solution business in EMEA North (=50% of the total solutions business in Europe) and the North solution team (8 direct reports and a team leader plus his team for France, Belgium and Luxembourg).
Regular engagement with internal and external/client stakeholders to:
- Evangelize the solution business, our propositions and the contribution of the team,
- Develop new area for solution business (FXT as example),
- Generate and support pre-sales activities ,
- Ensure delivery on support and projects is to highest client satisfaction,
- Ensure staff development and skills are according to needs of the business
- Ensure financials (revenue, costs, margin, etc.) are in line with forecast and according to company policies
Certifications / Education
- University degree in information technology or mathematics or financial engineering or equivalent experience
- Thomson Reuters product certifications and industry standard technology certifications on operating systems, networking etc or equivalent experience would be an advantage
- Extensive solutions /business development/management experience.
- General management experience, with a solutions and/or market development focus , extensive solutions /business development/management experience, In-depth understanding of the Thomson Reuters business
- Experience in business and quantitative analysis, and project management.
- Being proactive and extremely execution focused.
- Has experience in promoting and positioning solutions appropriate for enterprise-wide or global implementation
- Relationship focused – ability to forge excellent relationships with TR and our clients
- Strong written and reporting communications skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top