Solutions Consultant (Pre-sales) - FATCA / CRS
Thomson Reuters provides professionalswith the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trustedanswers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax andaccounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, allpowered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Global Growth Organization (GGO) works with our business units tocombine our global capabilities and to expand our local presence in countrieswhere we believe the greatest growth opportunities exist. GGO is core toThomson Reuters' overall strategy to accelerate in high growth market segments.The ASEAN & North Asia region is one of the fastest growing and mostdynamic markets, and serves as a growth engine for Thomson Reuters in the AsiaPacific region and beyond.
- Representing our FATCA and CRS products to current and potential clients to new and existing customers in conjunction with the existing account sales and management teams within Asia and assisting on the technical aspects of proposals.
- Being the Asia product expert for ONESOURCE AEOI Documentation and Reporting and ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are apprised of latest developments and the product roadmap.
- Working with their Manager to determine the strategy and working with Sales and Marketing to ensure that our message is being communicated and that the material supports that message and is up-to-date.
- Aligning with other organizational stakeholders to position AEOI offerings as part of our Thomson Reuters' overall client on-boarding/ KYC solutions, including World-Check, Goldtier, Clarient, Avox, and Enhanced Due Diligence
- Taking responsibility for the client experience and ensuring that customer excellence is delivered throughout the sales cycle and delivery process.
- Producing and maintaining demo data and examples for the sales teams to use, training the sales team on these, refining these and updating as necessary.
- Being the 'face' of the product at events and conferences and developing a detailed knowledge of the product form a user's perspective and ability to explain technical areas of the software to prospects.
- Minimum of 4 years tax, compliance, accounting firm, financial services sector or related experience
- Experience working with tax, accounting or compliance software systems
- Working knowledge of FATCA and CRS compliance process and how it is implemented in financial institutions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field and/or relevant professional qualification
- Technically savvy and technology curious
- Ability to work in virtual teams, globally
- Willingness to travel regionally up to 50%
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top