Solutions Consultant – Law Department Operations Implementation Manager
The Implementation Consultant's main responsibility is to guide new clients through the implementation of Legal Tracker's flagship application, Legal Tracker, and ensure that all commitments and obligations for the client are met and/or exceeded throughout the process. The Implementation Consultant works as a trusted advisor by establishing, maintaining and growing the long term relationship with our new clients.
Thomson Reuters Legal Enterprise Solutions consists of the Thomson Reuters Elite and Legal Tracker businesses and is a leading developer of integrated information solutions for legal firms, professional services firms, and corporations worldwide.
Legal Tracker, a Thomson Reuters company, is a leading provider of legal workflow solutions to corporate legal departments worldwide. Legal Tracker is a SaaS application and is the No. 1 ranked matter management and e-billing system among corporations and firms, providing the data and analytic tools to enable legal departments to efficiently track, control, manage, analyse, and report on legal activities worldwide.
The ideal locations include Bellevue, WA or Eagan, MN, however the selected candidate can work remote anywhere within the United States.
- Managing new client implementation projects including schedules, deliverables, and issue tracking
- Establishing and helping to maintain customer long term relationships
- Ensuring the client's successful and optimum utilization of Legal Tracker products and solutions
- Assisting in the growth of Legal Tracker's and Thomson Reuters' product and services business
- Providing Legal Tracker product support and problem solving
- Providing advice and supplying best practices to improve legal department operations and initiatives
- Initiating and participating in account planning sessions with both internal (Legal Tracker and Thomson Reuter teams) and client's key stakeholders
- Timely and accurate client communications (oral and written), establishing and reviewing key performance indicators, and active positive engagement between the client and Legal Tracker/Thomson Reuters.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-8 years' experience in a corporate legal department or law firm, or 10 years of legal administration
- Willingness to travel for onsite consultation and training with client stakeholders; may be required up to 50-75% of this position's time
- JD degree strongly preferred (strong understanding of legal terms and operations)
- 4 years working with an e-billing or matter management system, SaaS solutions and/or accounting system preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and relate to multiple levels of a client's organization from staff to senior management
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Strong technical affinity for software, data analytics, etc.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Consultative and problem-solving skills (Client service and solution oriented)
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to upsell Legal Tracker's and Thomson Reuters' product and services business
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top