We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Solutions Delivery's mission is to perform professional delivery, effective pre-sales support and deliver value from our intelligently packaged services and products to better solve our customers' business challenges.
Solutions Analyst has a key contribution in delivering the value of the whole firm to our customers by leading specialized consulting activities to deliver replicable and scalable packaged solutions in order to gain new business, win market share and increase customer satisfaction.
- Take a leadership role in the implementation of Electronic Trading projects, focusing on Customer Requirements Gathering and workflow analysis, design of Solutions Architectures, Solutions integration and Quality Assurance
- Deliver Electronic Trading implementations across Asia Pacific region
- Provide project management capabilities for small/medium projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget and in line with customer expectations
- Inputs into complex technical proposals taking a leading role in one or more of the related typical key activities, such as: customer requirements gathering and analysis, design of solutions architectures, high level project plan and estimation of professional services effort required for implementation
- Develop into Subject Matter Expert in customer business workflows and related solutions packages and products, providing domain expertise to our customers relative to solution propositions
- Develop customer relations at appropriate level to become a trusted business advisor
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with peers on the experience gained in the solutions projects
- Provide functional and/or technical training to customers based on the scope to be delivered
- Provide input (feedback from customers) to segments on product content and functionality
- The successful candidate will have strong market exposure in a complex front, middle and back office operations
Qualifications / experience
- At least 4 years of experience in the Financial Services Sector implementing treasury and ecommerce solutions. Experience in Reuters Electronic Trading platform or equivalent is a plus
- Exposure with other Thomson Reuters products like DealTracker Suite, TRTN or external systems like Calypso, Kondor , Kondor Global Risk & Kondor Trade Processing, Murex or equivalent risk management systems
- Have analytical, architecture and design skills around distributed infrastructure solutions across differing jurisdictions, locations, platforms & software
- Experience in implementing end user cases; having worked on the technical and business aspects of the use cases especially in the trading industry
- Techno functional skills and a track record of successfully delivering large, multi-streamed projects through the full project cycle within specified timescales and budget
- Basic understanding of technologies such as Webservices, webservers, databases, Operating systems - Unix, Windows; Web authoring - HTML, Jscript, CSS; middleware, XSLT
- Must be a proactive self starter and possess the ability to solve problems and address issues with creativity and innovation
- 'Challenger' skills - an expert at leveraging and coaching others on a variety of approaches to solicit valuable information, even in challenging situations (e.g., in dissimilar, hostile, or highly charged situations)
- Excellent communications skill
- Project management skills
- Enterprise wide thinking - able to give end to end solutions
- Business Acumen: helps client to quantify financial value of the solutions
- Decision process understanding - ability to develop a comprehensive understanding of purchase decision processes and criteria by which decision makers define success
- Ability to work in a dynamic matrix environment and influence groups outside of Solution to execute efficiently
Candidate must be willing to travel across region covered per project demands
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top