Solution Sales Specialist, Thailand and Indochina
The Sales Specialist is accountable for delivering gross sales by proactively developing and deploying sales strategies. Working in collaboration with account management and other frontline teams, the Sales Specialist uses financial market specialist knowledge to open up new business and grow market share both in Thailand and IndoChina focusing on Eikon, our financial flagship product.
- Identifies and generates sales to existing and new customers
- Develops new opportunities in relevant specialism and geographical territory
- Converts leads provided by Client Specialists, Direct and Account Managers
- Assists in key retention situations, bringing domain expertise relevant to that customer – as agreed with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Acts as an advocate for customer needs to the business
- Provide Market insight bask to TR to help drive and grow our business
- Mentor new sales specialists
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Deep market understanding including a) expert understanding of financial market b) knowledge of relevant market c) strong understanding of customers' business model workflow
- World class selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling) as a "hunter"
- Strong sales 'closer'
- Significant Product and Workflow Expertise (e.g. knowledge of financial modeling, Excel, MS Office); knowledge of trading floor tech./ data apps
- Creative thinker and good sales ideation skills
- Presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and execute a sales plan
- Executive Presence
- Over 5 years of industry, sales or market experience
- Proven track record in a quota bearing sales environment
- Experience selling to c- level executives
- Thai national or must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to obtain a work permit
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top