Solution Sales Specialist, Risk, ASEAN
Solution Sales Specialist- Risk
Financial and Risk
Go to Market (GTM)- Asia
• Meets and exceeds targets set both in traditional and new GRC markets using existing network and creating new. Delivers recurring and outright revenue, secures liquidity/ usage growth on selected products, generates new opportunities, follows and develops opportunities and leads provided by other sources
• Provides domain expertise relative to the customer segment (expert in markets-based product knowledge)
• Able to work hand in hand with account teams at all stages of the sales process
• Gathers feedback from the customer, maintains accurate customer contact and opportunity data in the appropriate Client Relationship Management system
• Ongoing engagement with senior C suite execs at customers, potential customers and key industry stakeholders
• To drive industry wide thought leadership in the ERM space
• Build, develop and deliver on an agreed Go-To-Market plan
• Develops innovative approaches to problems. Plans the approach with the account manager, can become the product champion
• May mentor new sales specialists
• May be required to co-ordinate a range of interlinked product offerings, as opposed to simpler product offerings
• Coach or supervise other specialists in group
Skills and Experience Required
• Has sound knowledge of the GRC, compliance and risk market place
• Selling set of products/solutions to a pre-defined market segment, possibly in a predefined territory, possibly a country or sub-region
• Cross-business function, building on expert knowledge to target client base, recognise client needs and propose solution
• Might have specialist sales target for liquidity/ usage relating to a set of products
• Pro-active in developing opportunities
• May be accountable for significantly larger scope sales and quota relative to others, and is capable of creating customer value and selling highly complex solutions (multi-asset, multi-facet, with multiple decision-makers, may be focused on global opportunities)
• Will tend to have higher level of engagement with clients and influence decisions at a higher level than more junior sales roles
• Must have 5 yrs + experience of selling complex software solutions in the ERM space.
This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, this role will be included in the new F&R entity. Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top