Solution Sales Specialist, Risk
Solution Sales Specialist- Risk
Financial and Risk
Go to Market (GTM)- Asia
We are the leading source ofintelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providingcustomers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a uniquesynthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technologythat provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to makebetter decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial andrisk, legal, tax and accounting, and mediamarkets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reutersis bringing an exciting new proposition to the ERM/eGRC market.
We require anexperienced Solution Sales professional to establish and embed this cuttingedge capability into the North Asia market - primarily within financial servicesand leading corporate organistaions.
- Meets and exceeds targets set both in traditional and new GRCmarkets using existing network and creating new. Delivers recurring andoutright revenue, secures liquidity/ usage growth on selected products,generates new opportunities, follows and develops opportunities and leadsprovided by other sources
- Provides domain expertise relative to the customer segment (expertin markets-based product knowledge)
- Able to work hand in hand with account teams at all stages of thesales process
- Gathers feedback from the customer, maintains accurate customercontact and opportunity data in the appropriate Client Relationship Managementsystem
- Ongoing engagement with senior C suite execs at customers,potential customers and key industry stakeholders
- To drive industry wide thought leadership in the ERM space
- Build, develop and deliver on an agreed Go-To-Market plan
- Develops innovative approaches to problems. Plans the approachwith the account manager, can become the product champion
- May mentor new sales specialists
- May be required toco-ordinate a range of interlinked product offerings, as opposed to simplerproduct offerings
- Coach or supervise otherspecialists in group
Skills and Experience Required
- Has sound knowledge of theGRC, compliance and risk market place
- Selling set ofproducts/solutions to a pre-defined market segment, possibly in a predefinedterritory, possibly a country or sub-region
- Cross-business function,building on expert knowledge to target client base, recognise client needs andpropose solution
- Might have specialist salestarget for liquidity/ usage relating to a set of products
- Pro-active in developingopportunities
- May be accountable forsignificantly larger scope sales and quota relative to others, and is capableof creating customer value and selling highly complex solutions (multi-asset,multi-facet, with multiple decision-makers, may be focused on globalopportunities)
- Will tend to have higherlevel of engagement with clients and influence decisions at a higher level thanmore junior sales roles
- Must have 10 yrs experienceof selling complex software solutions in the ERM space.
- Must have extensiveexperience of dealing with the big 5 Australian banks and Big 4 Advisory Firms
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top