Solution Sales Specialist, Hong Kong
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Deliver recurring and outright sales target.
- Generate new opportunities, follow and develop opportunities and leads provided by other sources.
- Provide domain expertise relative to the customer segment (expert in markets-based product knowledge)
- Ensure the effective handover of accounts to the account management team post set up
- Gathers feedback from the customers
- Maintain accurate customer contacts and opportunity data in CRM systems.
- Develop innovative approaches to problems facing financial markets, IT and business owners.
- Plan the approach with the account manager.
- Responsible for selling set of solutions, building on expert knowledge to target client base, recognize client needs and propose relevant solutions.
- Pro-active in developing opportunities
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Good Mandarin and Cantonese (both verbal and written an advantage)
- 5 years working experience
- Ability to handle customer contacts and internal strategic business units
- Able to work under pressure, independently and good sense of ownership and responsibility
- Proven track record meeting sales revenue
- Prior Solutions Sales/Account Management experience working
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective and positive leadership qualities desired
- Strong ability to negotiate and close
- A self-starter with the ability to drive the sales process in both assigned accounts and new business.
- Highly motivated and the ability to work pro-actively
- Sound negotiation skills and a strong team player
- Good understanding on Thomson Reuters's value and principles.
- Good financial market and industry knowledge required
- Excellent presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Experience in the financial market (Investment, broking, buy side firms, corporates etc) or experience in servicing the financial market
- Knowledge in
- Relevant market qualifications is a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top