Solution Sales, Digitech
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters is a leader in the Digital space, powering thousands of websites and portals with it unique depth and breadth of content, unmatched analytics and resilient delivery channels. We are looking for a Solution Sales executive, a thought leader and a rainmaker to expand our presence in the DigiTech space to new levels of success.
- Responsible for selling Thomson Reuters DigiTech Solutions to wealth, institutional, media portal and fintech companies.
- Will collaborate and work closely with other business groups, such as Commercial Management, Subject Matter Experts, Product and Market Development.
- Overall responsibility for operating rhythm, reporting, pipeline management, forecasting for their entire territory.
- Drive engagement with internal and external customers to drive value on both ends
- Travel to sub-regions and customer sites required
- Strategic leadership ability with the ability to implement and overcome obstacles
- Financial markets and Digital industry knowledge a must with the ability to understand and interact across multiple workflow disciplines
- Provide thought leadership and be a force for positive change, inclusive of growing the business year over year.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years experience managing organizations that work within large-scale enterprise solutions to major customers.
- Must possess strong existing client relationships within the Digital space and a proven track record in partnering with clients at the most senior management levels.
- Excellent ability to navigate and influence within a matrix organization; experience working with client teams from varied functional groups.
- Must have superior communication and negotiating skills.
- Proven successful track record of sales
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top