Solution Analyst - Electric Trading
Thomson Reuters is a truly unique business. We are a global enterprise and leading provider of news, information services and technology. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
We are proud to have been recognized globally as a leading employer based on our commitment to diversity, focus on company culture, work life balance and acts to promote socio-economic progress worldwide through the Thomson Reuters foundation.
About the Role
The Solutions Delivery's mission is to perform professional delivery, effective pre-sales support and deliver value from our intelligently packaged services and products to better solve our customers' business challenges.
Solutions Analyst has a key contribution in delivering the value of the whole firm to our customers by leading specialized consulting activities to deliver replicable and scalable packaged solutions in order to gain new business, win market share and increase customer satisfaction.
- Deliver Electronic Trading implementations across Asia Pacific region
- Take a leadership role in the implementation of Electronic Trading projects, focusing on Customer Requirements Gathering and workflow analysis, design of Solutions Architectures, Solutions integration and Quality Assurance
- Provide project management capabilities for small/medium projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget and in line with customer expectations
- Inputs into complex technical proposals taking a leading role in one or more of the related typical key activities, such as: customer requirements gathering and analysis, design of solutions architectures, high level project plan and estimation of professional services effort required for implementation
- Develop into Subject Matter Expert in customer business workflows and related solutions packages and products, providing domain expertise to our customers relative to solution propositions.
- Develop customer relations at appropriate level to become a trusted business advisor
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with peers on the experience gained in the solutions projects
- Provide functional and/or technical training to customers based on the scope to be delivered
- Provide input (feedback from customers) to segments on product content and functionality
- The successful candidate will have strong market exposure in a complex front, middle and back office operations.
- At least 4 years of experience in the Financial Services Sector implementing treasury and ecommerce solutions. Experience in Reuters Electronic Trading platform or equivalent is a plus
- Exposure with other Thomson Reuters products like DealTracker Suite, TRTN or external systems like Calypso, Kondor , Kondor Global Risk & Kondor Trade Processing, Murex or equivalent risk management systems
- Have analytical, architecture and design skills around distributed infrastructure solutions across differing jurisdictions, locations, platforms & software
- Experience in implementing end user cases; having worked on the technical and business aspects of the use cases especially in the trading industry
- Techno functional skills and a track record of successfully delivering large, multi-streamed projects through the full project cycle within specified timescales and budget
- Basic understanding of technologies such as Webservices, webservers, databases, Operating systems - Unix, Windows; Web authoring - HTML, Jscript, CSS; middleware, XSLT
- Must be a proactive self starter and possess the ability to solve problems and address issues with creativity and innovation
- 'Challenger' skills - an expert at leveraging and coaching others on a variety of approaches to solicit valuable information, even in challenging situations (e.g., in dissimilar, hostile, or highly charged situations)
- Excellent communications skill
- Project management skills
- Enterprise wide thinking - able to give end to end solutions
- Business Acumen: helps client to quantify financial value of the solutions
- Decision process understanding - ability to develop a comprehensive understanding of purchase decision processes and criteria by which decision makers define success
- Ability to work in a dynamic matrix environment and influence groups outside of Solution to execute efficiently
Additional information: Candidate must be willing to travel across region covered per project demands
As an employer we strive to provide every employee with a positive working environment, continued professional development, a commitment to work-life balance, and equal opportunities. As a diverse, global leader, we actively encourage career advancement through internal promotions and segment opportunities.
If you are a talented professional, passionate about what you do, and want to work in a company that can support your growth, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about Thomson Reuters please visit our careers site, https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top