Software Engineer Summer 2020 Internship
Internship positions are available within the Tax Professionals business unit at Thomson Reuters - an industry leader in the development of accounting and tax software and services. We offer products that streamline and automate workflow for tax and accounting professionals, delivering a one-partner solution for all of their technology needs.
During this full-time, paid summer internship you will contribute to the coding, implementation, maintenance, performance, scalability, security, testing and enhancement of Thomson Reuters
The Summer 2020 Internship Program is Schedule for the following time frame: May 26th - August 21st, 2020.
As a Software Engineer Intern you will gain....
- Real-life programming experience that contributes to the product's success
- Access to seasoned professionals who will mentor and guide you
- A relaxed dress code and flexible work schedule
- Competitive pay rate
- An impressive addition to your professional resume
In the fast-paced world of Thomson Reuters, you'll work hard, have fun, and face new challenges daily. If you're looking for a dynamic organization in which you can broaden your skills, expand your knowledge, and make an impact from day one, Thomson Reuters is the intelligent choice for you!
- Student in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent curriculum
- 1-2 college level classes of either C++ / C# / Java or other formal training; programming experience a plus, but not required
- Solid academic record - minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong grasp of object oriented concepts and design methodologies
- Strong planning, organization, and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time in a high-energy, high stress environment
- Ability to collaborate and brainstorm with other software engineers and business analysts in a dynamic team environment
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Back to top