Job Description Summary
• Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software, or integrates software applications and modules in accordance with agreed upon specifications provided by others
• Creates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring module meets requirements
• Executes on provided design
• Implements solutions as directed within standards
• Works on smaller, minimally complex projects or a particular system or application within larger projects that requires a singular area of expertise
• Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
• Participates in internal team and status meetings.
• Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Degree in computer science preferred.
• Minimum 2 years relevant technical experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment with globally distributed teams
• Experience working in a large scale enterprise environment
• Proven experience developing in .NET technology including C#, ASP.NET, Web API
• Experience with relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server
• Good to have knowledge on HTML 5 & Angular JS based applications
Shift timings : 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top