Thomson Reuters is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Software Engineer with an excellent 'can-do' attitude to join our team. As part of the AdvanceFlow team you will contribute to the design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance, performance, scalability, security, and enhancement of AdvanceFlow. This position requires an individual who can successfully work in a dynamic environment where priorities change based on evolving business needs. Deadline driven project assignments and our iterative approach to development processes require a professional with excellent adaptability and communication skills.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Additional preferred experience
- AngularJs, Office Add-in, Silverlight, Amazon Web Service deployment experience, Jenkins
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time in a high-energy environment
- Ability to contribute knowledge and ideas with other developers in a dynamic team environment
- Strong planning, organization, and time management skills to stay on-task for expected deliverables
- Ability to contribute to the maintenance and support of production systems as necessary
- Ability to identify system bottlenecks and make corrective recommendations
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction and guidance to achieve goals
- Ability to review peers work, as well as accept peer reviews in a professional and constructive manner
- Ability to follow team standards for expectations
- Must be willing to learn new functionality, tools, and procedures as required by product evolution
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Back to top