Candidates should possess:
- 3 yearsof total IT experience.
- 2 yearsexperience in creating middleware services using RMI, SOAP, XRPC or REST
- 2 yearsof Unix, Java/J2EE
- 2 yearsprior experience with performance tuning and optimizing software
- 2 yearsworking with large relational database such as Oracle and SQL Server includingstored procedures
- Proficientin XML and related technologies
- Possessexcellent written and verbal skills
Candidates should also possess:
An established track record for creating clear andconcise technical designs and architectures for medium to large scale problems.
A history of meeting aggressive deadlines in uncertainenvironments and maintaining strong customer relationships.
Skills in developing and leading high performing teamsthat demonstrate excellence in a dynamic fast-paced environment with a highdegree of flexibility and accountability
Strong interpersonal and communication skills includingboth oral and written proficiency
B.E / B.tech
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top