Software Development Architect
We require a .Net architect to participate in aninternational project to develop a software legal platform. S/he'll into a veryexperienced development team.
As a member of such team, s/he'll be able to participate inall stages of software development: Analysis, design, testing, documentationand release deployment. Among his/her responsibilities there will be:
- Participating in architecture analysis and definition of the platform
- Participating in project planning sessions
- Designing and implementing the set requirements
- Coordinating with the other team members to perform their assigned tasks.
- Contributing to a continuous improvement flow in terms of architecture, technology, processes or any other aspect of the development cycle.
- ComputerEngineering Major, Master's Degree or equivalent training
- 6 years
- Proven experience of 6 years on developing SaaSsolutions preferably using .Net technologies
- Knowledge and experience defining software architecture
- Knowledge and experience in microservicesarchitecture and SOA
- Experience and sizeable knowledge of OOsolutions (analysis, knowledge and implementation, design patterns,refactoring)
- Experience in Cloud environments (Azure, AWS)
- Great communication (verbal and written) skillsto elaborate and share technical specifications, documentation, test plans, …
- Great skills for teamwork
- Fluent English
- DB usage experience (SqlServer, Oracle)
- Knowledge in NoSQL databases
- Knowledge and experience in ContinuousIntegration, Environment Configuration, Application Deployment
- Knowledge in AngularJs and Node.js
- Experience in developing SOAP/REST webservices
- Experience in agile development methodologies(Scrum, XP)
- Knowledge in UI/SPA technologies
- Knowledge in Java-related technologies
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence, Power BI.
- Knowledge in Web Mobile development
- Source control management experience with Git
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top