SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (REPORT)
Bring your drive to create amazing technology
As a technologist at Thomson Reuters, you will play a role in shaping and leading the global knowledge economy. Our technology drives global markets and helps professionals around the world make decisions that matter.
Whether solving for today's challenges or tomorrow's aspirations, you will work with the industry's brightest thinkers on diverse projects, creating next-generation solutions that deliver powerful results.
As the world's leading provider of intelligent information, we want your unique perspective to create the solutions that advance our business-and your career.
- Build complex and visually compelling reports and dashboards.
- Assist on report process development and deployment.
- Design, develop, test and integrate new and existing software, ensuring that it meets business requirements.
- Produce technical documentation.
- English at least advanced
- Experience with Java 7 and/or 8, and associated frameworks (Spring).
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle and PostgreSQL).
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g. Jreport and INet).
- Familiarity with Agile methodology, TDD and BDD.
- Code version control: GIT.
- Ability to troubleshoot and investigate problems in a timely manner.
- Experience with Web Services (REST / SOAP).
- Cloud development experience (AWS preferred).
- Experience with non-SQL databases (elasticsearch and Mongo DB).
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
- Enthusiasm for new technologies, and ability to independently learn and assess them.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical skills.
- Good team-working skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top