Technical and/or Functional skills:
- Good verbal and written English, able to communicate with colleagues of global Thomson Reuters sites in English
- 2 years of experience in C/C /C#/Python//Perl, etc.
- Hands-on experience of management of visualization platform, e.g. VMWare vCenter and vSphere and Microsoft SystemCenter and Hyper-V is a plus.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, switching, routing, and multicast are a plus.
Other skills and abilities:
- Strong attention to details is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in a cross-culture environment are essential
- A team player to work with all stakeholders
- Able to work under tight deadlines with high stress tolerance
- Have strong sense of ownership, accountability, and result-focused style
- Passionate and curious about new knowledge and demonstrate as a quick learner
- Deliver within agreed procedures and timeframes, and focus on internal / external customer needs
- Proactive about process improvement and drive changes for excellence
- Financial market knowledge is a plus
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top