Snr Content Analyst-Asia Benchmark Content
With the booming Asia Financial market, the Asia Benchmarks team is seeking dynamic candidates to join our team.
The role of the market analyst is varied, having exposure to daily BAU operations, project management, process improvement initiatives, engagement internally with our global organization and external clients. The Market Analyst will be responsible for managing Benchmark content across various infrastructures within the Asia Benchmark Content Production team. In the role, the market analyst needs to constantly keep updated of market developments, adhere to legal, compliance and Thomson Reuters guidelines in management of benchmark content.
The position of Benchmark market analyst requires a candidate with good communication skills (English and Chinese), financial markets knowledge and excel skills. In addition, time management, ability to work independently and as a team in daily BAU operation and projects are required key traits
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Monitor the quality of contributed benchmark data.
- Based on quality checks contact contributors directly to confirm suspect rates.
- Make corrections as and when necessary following the confirmation from contributors.
- Ensure that the Benchmark rates are published accurately and on time.
- Maintain different datasets across various databases.
- Respond to email requests for data, corrections, information, etc from internal clients.
- Handle client queries regarding data within stipulated timeframes.
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve issues with databases, contribution devices, systems, etc within short time spans.
- Identify service disruptions and raise alerts to notify clients. Co-ordinate with multiple teams globally to resolve disruptions at the earliest.
- Initiate and implement ideas to improve service and quality through automation.
- Act as a source of knowledge for own data, communicating with other departments and external departments in the resolution of queries on contributed data and historical data as needed.
- Develop towards being a centre of excellence on all issues relating to real time and contributed data.
- Adhere to Change Control procedures, Data Operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the relevant procedures are maintained and adhered to.
- Help implement and imbed new regulatory procedures following benchmark investigations.
- Promote continuous improvement through research and analysis of queries and data quality control.
- Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices in relevant markets.
- Take responsibility for data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Work effectively within teams or by yourself, proactively identifying and resolving problems. Use available tools to best advantage. Support projects or ad hoc initiatives where appropriate.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Bachelors Degree (preferably in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business Management or a related analytical field)
Required Skills :
- Good communication skills.
- Good language skills : English, Chinese
- Understanding and working knowledge of MS Office applications especially Excel.
- Able to work under pressure, under strict timelines.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top