Small Law Sales and Marketing Enablement Internship – Summer 2020
Small Law Sales and Marketing Enablement Intern - Summer 2020
The Small Law Channel Enablement Team is responsible for supporting our new sales and customer acquisition targets through the facilitation of strategic growth programs, testing new business models, third-party partnerships, digital strategies, and more. As a member of the Small Law Firm Channel Enablement team, you will partner closely with Sales Directors, Marketing, Finance, Product Managers, and other internal stakeholders to:
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Perform research to help identify customer acquisition and sales growth opportunities
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sales growth initiatives
- Measure performance of each growth initiative to optimize / maximize overall performance
- Partner with Marketing helping to achieve Small Law's MAS targets
- Support product launch positioning, channel readiness, customer testimonials, etc.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited MBA Program; or bachelor's degree/ currently enrolled in a four-year college majoring in Marketing, business management, entrepreneurship or business related field
- History of strong academic performance
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to communicate effectively with written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Motivated self- starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top