Service Launch Manager
- Manage activities for F&R Customer Support including planning, preparation and readiness in delivering an excellent customer support experience in the F&R Product lifecycle.
- Act as liaison point and maintain close and active engagement with key stakeholders to ensure progression of lifecycle plans to schedules.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and track activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports as appropriate.
- Act as a key Customer Support reference point for F&R Project Management Office (PMO) and Product and Content Management (PCM)
- Identify and champion issues and opportunities in partnership with key stakeholders where improvements to the customer experience of support can be made.
- Work across the global Customer Support teams and functions to co-ordinate projects, and activities, as well as share information to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Support and assist in other project activities as required and assigned by management.
- Be a partner to our local and global Customer Support teams, sharing insight, knowledge, and best practices
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- Project management experience, with some evidence of managing projects to successfully deliver desired outcomes within specified timescales and budget
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters products, content, and workflows desirable
- Prior experience in a contact centre or help desk environment preferable
- Ability to work collaboratively with people from different disciplines, and build strong relationships across geographic regions and the business
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and customers, both written and verbally, creating high impact communication across channels. Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
- Ability and desire to be a change agent and continually be the driver behind an ever changing environment.
- A strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to produce results, in an environment where stretch objectives are continually set with aggressive deadlines
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team and proactively contribute to the achievement of the Helpdesk goals.
- Exceptional planning & organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to think through the consequences of changes in a business environment.
- Takes responsibility for the quality and timeliness of their work and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top