We're looking for an SEO Manager to join our growing digital marketing team. This role will assist with the development and execution of the organic search strategy for Legal. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to dig into data to identify SEO-related challenges and execute improvements.
- Accountable for growing our SEO program and increasing our core KPIs from search (rank, qualified traffic, engagement, conversion)
- Manage daily tactical enhancements to our website, including but not limited to optimizing digital assets, researching cross-linking opportunities, monitoring keyword rankings, reviewing performance reporting for improvements
- Assist with establishing content creation process within the Digital Marketing team and how we engage with our broader organization to create content for SEO
- Identify ideas for content creation based on keyword and competitive research, prioritize accordingly based on impact and ease of rank
- Lead on-page optimization: Review page copy and code to ensure best practices are met
- Partner with our agencies on strategy and implementation
- Be a go-to search expert and educate internal business partners on SEO best practices
- Stay on top of changes in the search algorithms and ranking factors, and adjust SEO strategy as necessary
- Collaborate with Paid Media Managers to co-optimize paid and organic results
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years experience in SEO
- Working with agencies preferred
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and SEO best practices, including a strong understanding of technical SEO
- Experience with analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to analyze data from multiple sources (Google Search Console, BrightEdge, Google Keyword Planner, etc) to identify SEO opportunities
- Solid HTML/CSS/JS knowledge preferred
- Ability to challenge the status quo based on critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal and external business partners; adept at mediating and obtaining buy-in from partners.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex information to various levels within the organization
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top