Senior Technical Solutions Architect
Elite is looking to hire an experienced Senior Technical Solutions Architect. We require a highly motivated, goal-oriented individual who will be responsible for managing a team that builds software solutions to meet client needs. Ideal candidates will have technical experience including: object-oriented programming, RDMBS knowledge, and experience in the professional service industry. Candidates should be excellent team players, capable of leading development resources, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Technical Solutions Architects are responsible for the specification, design, development and implementation of custom software projects for our customers using our 3E products. Candidate should possess knowledge of several development languages, databases and technologies. Has the ability to understand a customer's business requirement and advise customer with the most compelling solution available within the 3E software architecture. In addition to this the Technical Solutions Architect is responsible for managing development resources, both on and offshore to ensure a quality product is delivered to the customer.
Elite is a leading developer of integrated information solutions for professional services firms worldwide. Elite is part of Thomson Reuters and is a premier provider of financial and practice management systems to the legal industry and to other professional services markets, including accounting, marketing services, and management and IT consulting.
Elite develops proven software solutions and delivers expert professional services that help customers enhance their core business competencies and sharpen their strategic focus. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Elite maintains offices in Albuquerque, Auckland, Boston, Calgary, Hong Kong, London, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Singapore and Sydney. More than 60% of the AmLaw 100 and Global 100 law firms and nearly 30% of the top CPA firms rely on Elite solutions to manage their business.
- Strives for customer satisfaction.
- Contributes to team knowledge.
- Directs the resolution of complex or unusual customer requirements.
- Senior level developer delivering quality software and implementation services.
- Assists with developing estimates for implementation and post implementation technical consulting work.
- Contributes to technical PQM (Project Quality Model) documentation.
- Implements best practices for delivering custom solutions.
- Provides technical assistance to sales team where necessary e.g. developing prototypes for pre-sales
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics required, Master Degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in the complete SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
- 5+ years experience with SQL Server.
- 3+ years experience developing in XSLT, .NET and ASP.NET.
- 3+ years experience of integrations using Microsoft BizTalk or equivalent technologies.
- Ability to travel about 75% of the time, including international travel.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Culver City-California-United States of America;Wayne-Pennsylvania-United States of America
Back to top