Senior Tax Research Analyst
ONESOURCE Indirect Tax products cater to Determination and Compliance of Indirect taxes for multiple countries. The job will include serving the business as an Indirect Tax domain specialist assisting Product Development with industry wise expert indirect taxes knowledge required to develop right features in the solution and or supporting Sales team win opportunities.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Research and monitor laws, legislative activities, and tax publications to stay abreast of tax changes.
- Identify tax issues; and manage or perform special projects as required.
- Provide recommendations on a wide variety of India Indirect Tax Issues and communicate them in an understandable manner to non-tax professionals.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with external reviewers and consultants on additional review and sign-off of tax logic if required.
- Answers client and support queries on tax logic content.
- Communicate changes and any known issues to development team, tracking and reporting on in timely manner
- Assist in though leadership messaging on various issue on Indirect Taxes
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top