Senior Tax Content Developer
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Senior Tax Content Developer
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms and government.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The Senior Tax Content Developer is responsible for analyzing tax content requirements and specifications and implementing them into ONESOURCE™ applications and offerings.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Update country templates in the software in accordance with written requirements / specifications
- Implement new content and functionalities within applications to meet our clients' requirements; complete work within prescribed content deadlines
- Testing tax templates, to ensure they meet written requirements / specifications and are built in accordance with best practices
- Migrate our existing contents to the new online application / platform
- Respond and resolve client support queries in partnership with Customer Support
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Education to degree level, preferably in a numerical discipline (Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics or related subjects)
- Experience with programming (e.g. VBA, SQL, JSON, XML) will be advantageous
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Technical mindset and interest in new technologies
- Good problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving including ability to interpret, analyze and organize complex information
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to cooperate with remote teams in different locations including the UK, France, India
- Ability to consistently meet rigid and recurring deadlines
- Superior organizational skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work and learn independently with minimal supervision
- Written and spoken fluency in English
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- 2 years of work experience, ideally in accounting / tax compliance / financial systems
- Fluency in languages other than English, particularly French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top