Senior Talent Acquisition Partner / Talent Acquisition Partner
The SeniorTalent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for attracting and hiringprofessionals for multiple technology business groups at Thomson Reuters India.This will involve consulting with hiring managers on establishing a sourcingstrategy to attract, assess and deliver high profile talent and volume needs ofthe company. The role will manage full-cycle recruiting for entry-level up tosenior-level positions from receipt of approved requisition through offer,setting the recruitment strategy for end-to-end results. Build a proactivetalent sourcing strategy and pipeline as well as continued development andpromotion of the Thomson Reuters employment brand. Develop and implementinnovative and cost effective recruiting strategies for positions. Workwith other members of the Talent Acquisition Function on India wide recruitmentprojects and initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage full life cycle recruitment; source, assess, and recruit candidates for a variety of positions at all levels.
- Develop strong relationships with senior management in order to forecast recruitment needs; provide consultation to key hiring managers and implement innovative and cost effective recruiting strategies linked with business needs.
- Developing and managing a talent pipeline for the India that is in line with the businesses current and future requirements
- Develop and implement innovative and creative solutions to sourcing and candidate management – including developing direct sourcing channels; including market mapping, employee referrals, advertising and targeting returning Asians
- Implement an internet and social media strategy campaign to ensure Thomson Reuters is appropriately positioned in the market.
- Ensure regular reporting of relevant recruiting metrics to assess effectiveness of recruiting programs and talent hired in India
- Partnering with hiring managers and developing a sourcing strategy for each role and regular communication and updates to hiring managers
- Provide selection and assessment expertise to business.
- Utilize Taleo (applicant tracking system) to post positions, manage candidates, develop reports, and maintain all recruitment data.
- Ensuring data integrity, having 100% of all applications recorded on Taleo and accurate reporting and metrics
- Work with HR colleagues (HRBP's, Talent and HR Operations) to identify new opportunities to add value to the organization.
- Help HR colleagues with ad hoc projects (as and where needed).
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and produce results with a workload of up to 25 open positions at any given time.
- Being the TR Employee of Choice champion – developing and managing our employment branding and marketing and ensuring consistency across the region
- Providing strategic market intelligence on hiring trends, competitor activity and salaries across the region
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-4 years technology recruitment experience preferred with a track record of success in a high volume, fast paced corporate environment. Prior experience working in a global information technology company.
- Experience recruiting Software Development professionals across technologies including Java, .Net Angular JS, Service Now, Big Data, Hadoop, Build & Release, Network Check Point, Selenium, Linux, Solaris, Netapp, Amazon Web Services(AWS), Windows, Silverlight with WCF, Perl/Bash, Oracle and Goldengate.
- Ability to build strong partnerships with internal and external networks, based on mutual trust, courageous and insightful advice, and consistent delivery
- Strong business acumen with a commercial/pragmatic approach
- Understanding and experience of cultural differences and their impact on business and organizational dynamics
- Effective oral and written communication skills when dealing with management and employees at various organization levels, including senior management
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to collaborate and work across a large, diverse and matrixed organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguous and fluid situations
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Ability to build strong credibility with business leaders across the company
- Effective consulting skills in working with managers in setting recruiting expectations, developing an effective sourcing strategy and evaluating candidates
- Ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload.
- Strong PC skills, proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
ThomsonReuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world'sbusinesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovativetechnology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in thefinancial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property andscience and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted newsorganization.
AtThomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about ourwork, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As ateam, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, anddeveloping through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries andrealize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring yourambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities. As aglobal business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on ourgoals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in ouroperations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, includingpregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexualorientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status,or any other protected classification under country or local law. ThomsonReuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing adrug-free workplace.
Intriguedby a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Tolearn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
Moreinformation about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top