Senior Solutions Consultant
- Mexico City, Mexico
Senior Solutions Consultant - Legal (Prospective Clients)
Are you a tech savvy lawyer, Legal Project Manager, Legal operations manager or a legal savvy technologist looking for your next challenge to transform legal service delivery? Have you experienced first-hand the pain points of legal operations, matter management, legal processes or Project Management? Do you believe there is a better way, through the intelligent application of technology, to drive legal process efficiency? If so, HighQ are seeking proactive, enthusiastic and passionate Sr. Solutions consultant to join our Solutions team in London.
You will be expected to have a background in legal work, either as a lawyer, legal project manager, legal engineer, legal operations manager or similar role, be a creative thinker with an understanding of relevant industry technologies, and able to design solutions to complex legal process problems. Its creative problem solving with legal, process and technology hats on.
You will be expected to become a HighQ expert and evangelist, understanding your clients' needs in depth and building strategic relationships with key contacts at all levels across their business. You will be responsible to educate and explain prospects how to use the HighQ platform from a solution point of view, you will be at the start of the technology changes Law firms and Corporate legal departments are facing the most from new product updates and features as they are released. You will work alongside our other client facing teams and play a key part in client events, user groups and marketing initiatives, including speaking, demoing and talking about our solutions confidently and in detail.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Align closely with the Product and client teams to understand and be able to articulate the value of the HighQ platform
- Work with prospects in a sales process to demonstrate solutions and features based on the HighQ platform
- Contribute to thought leadership and product marketing initiatives by regularly writing and speaking about key topics
- Regularly speak at industry events and shows, present solutions and provide demos to prospects at senior levels
- Build out new solutions to drive new enablement and adoption of the HighQ platform
- Maximise the value of the client's investment, converting them into reference clients who are both promoters and advocates of HighQ
Skills And Experience
- You will have a legal background, as a lawyer, legal project manager, legal engineer, Legal operations or other similar role
- Passion about technology and the ability to convince clients about the benefits of digital transformation and new ways of working
- Excellent presenter and communicator who is articulate, passionate and knowledgeable with the ability to evangelise our products
- Comfortable being part of a sales cycle and working with prospects
- Analytical and creative with the ability to design solutions to solve complex business problems
- Equally comfortable engaging with clients at Partner or C-Level as with front-line users and administrators
- Experience driving adoption of collaboration in the following areas, Transaction management, project management, Legal intake, Legal spend management, Matter management and document/content management solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment with a real passion for technology and product innovation
- Desire to work in an open, collaborative environment with a team of creative and innovative people that are passionate about what they do
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, sales driven and inspiring, with a mix of product, solutions and legal experience
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top