Are you looking for a place to develop your career?
Do you want to work in a real DevOps style using latest technology in the market?
We are a core team which develop and support World-class DevOps Tools in Thomson Reuters. Our customers are Development and Support teams in Asia, the U.S. and Europe which are behind the company's flagship products used by leading banks and investment companies globally.
- Our tools serve application deployment more than 2,000 releases per month against more than 4,000 servers across multiple environment.
- Our Monitoring Platform processed 13 Million Alarms per day, monitored applications and servers globally 56,773 endpoints, average concurrent logged in 1st line desk users per day: 200 and API Requests (from other services/users): 650/sec peak.
Why join us?
Our team works in a real DevOps style, handling end-to-end development process from initial architecture design to operations.
To do so, we use latest technologies in the market such as ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Sensu, RabbitMQ, NodeJS, InfluxDB, Redis, AngularJS, EM6.
Last but not least, we work closely with technical experts in the U.S., UK, France and we give freedom to our colleagues to innovate and expand their expertise.
- This role is a mix between support (50%) and coding (50%).
- Write and review code, unit test, TDD and BDD.
- Participate in analysis, design of solution and requirement definition.
- Participate in agile development practice, pairing, requirement reviews, design reviews, and code reviews.
- Consult with project lead on identification of problems and suggest solutions for the resolution of coding issues.
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to our products.
- Re-engineer current systems to allow for flexibility, stability, and scalability while preserving existing functionality.
- Below is a summary of technology which this position will use. It's not necessary that you have all of them.
- Unit test, TDD and BDD.
- Knowledge in Git, Shell script and Linux environment.
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Operations, Application Lifecycle Management(ALM) and Software configuration management (SCM).
- Optimising RESTful requests for performance.
- ELK, InfluxDB, Sensu, ElasticSearch, Hadoop, AWS, Docker swarm, Infrastructure as a Code are advantages but not essential.
Remark: This is a 6 months contract with option to extend.
Office: U Chu Liang Building, BTS Sala Daeng, MRT Silom
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top