Senior Software Engineer
- Develop and maintain web applications using latest web development frameworks.
- Participate in Agile development
- Provide maintenance and support of existing application and functionalities
- Develop web services to expose the application functionalities to external groups
- Write SQL queries of varying complexity per technical specification and design specification
- Provide clear communication on development progress, code reviews and technical questions
- Team player, that communicates and collaborates with local and global teams
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Experience in creating queries and stored procedures in an enterprise DBMS, SQL Server 2005/2008 preferred
- Strong Object Oriented Design and Relational Database Design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Proven development experience HTML5 and CSS2/CSS3
At Thomson Reuters, we believewhat we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact ithas on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one- collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging andmeaningful experiences. With over 55,000 colleagues in more than 100 countries,we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shapeindustries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process,and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - andtheir own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver onour goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees inall our operations around the world regardless of race, gender, nationalorigin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protectedclassification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is an EqualEmployment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Comejoin us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top