Senior Software Engineer
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Senior Software Engineer
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Content Distribution team owns a set of distributed and scalable solutions responsible for standardized data publication to both internal and external customers built on both private & public cloud. As a Senior Software Engineer you will be mainly responsible for designing and implementing components that will provide and extend current capabilities on AWS infrastructure.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team is crucial for company's journey towards Common Platform based on AWS as we're responsible for designing and implementing solutions, standards and capabilities that other teams will have to follow and utilize - our software is a core component that will be the main entry point for both publication & retrieval of data in the common platform.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Active participation in design and implementation phase for AWS-native applications (we use Lambda, ECS, Kinesis, DynamoDb, SNS, S3, Amazon EMR, SQS, API Gateway, ElasticSearch Service and many more AWS components)
- Development of backend components, including batch-processing, stream-processing and REST services (our goal is to register and process billions of events/requests daily)
- Participation in code review process
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Good knowledge of Java
- Good knowledge of Git, design patterns, OOD
- Communicative level of English
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF YOU HAVE:
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Familiarity with software containerization, serverless computing, CI/CD processes
- Experience in Scala
- Competitive salary and stable, permanent employment
- Additional bonus plan
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 40 countries
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- A chance to excel English skills on daily basis
- Extra 5% of your salary to invest in funds and secure your future
- Two additional days off for voluntary and social jobs
- Free yoga classes and trainings with physiotherapist in the office
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top