Senior Software Developer
- Analyse customer and internal statements of requirements for new or enhanced systems Follow company technical policies in all development processes Enhance and automate release process and validation work wherever possible.
- Be responsible for coordinating activities and stakeholders in support of DAMON releases that involve multiple departments, systems, or work-flows with moderate to high risk and complexity.
- Undertake other tasks as directed.
Qualifications Technical and/or Functional skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or other computer related subject with experience of developing system software;
- Programming experience on Microsoft Windows and Linux.
- Project coordination / liaison experiences in international projects Other skills and abilities: Strong attention to details is a must A team player to work with all stakeholders Experience of real-time or streaming processing is a plus.
- Able to work under tight deadlines with high stress tolerance Have strong sense of ownership, accountability, and result-focused style Passionate and curious about new knowledge and demonstrate as a quick learner Proactive about process improvement and drive changes for excellence More than 3 years working experience in IT industry Financial market knowledge is a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Req #: JREQ089877
Job Function: Technology Development
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top