Senior Project Manager, Hyderabad Site
The requirement is for an individual to manage all project and operational aspects of the Hyderabad Operations Center. The Senior Project Manager will define scope, initiate and manage large projects of high risk, complexity, and visibility while supporting the business. Typical scope of the projects will be greater than 12 months, involve cross functional resources and will be a project that is critical to the company meeting its objectives.
10 plus years of experience in project and operations management. Able to strategize the decisions on Site wide Projects. Driving, monitoring and reporting the site mission & objectives in liaison with leadership teams. Responsible for smooth day to day operations of the site and balancing the functional team requirements. Relationship management with the support functions. Monitoring of the site budget spends. Sharing of best practices initiatives across operational centers. Must be a confident communicator and presenter, excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required; PMP preferred.
Scope and Impact
Project management - Lead and implement projects cum programs that will arise on internal and external requests that align with the Operations Center vision. Key programs / projects are Innovate2Operate, Connect day and Enterprise Connect Sessions. Partnering with the GGO regions to extend support on wellbeing initiatives & project that impact savings / employee wellbeing. This would include all stages of project / program management including the following :
- Defines, documents and executes projects of extreme high risk, complexity and visibility, actively participating in all phases of the project.
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project. Drafts feasibility studies, risk assessments and statements of work.
- May develop or assist in developing business cases for large projects with significant impact to company goals. Responsible for producing all typical project documentation - detailed project plans, work plans, schedules, project estimates, conversion schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Determines project scope and methodology. Has responsibility to ensure project deliverables are demonstrably fit for purpose.
- Gains commitments to ensure corrective actions are taken if costs, timescales or resources deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Ensures all parties are aware of project scope and milestones. Highlights divergence from that scope, and adjusts it where necessary to reflect changing circumstances, acts a communication liaison.
- Manage the site operations effectively, ensure that we operate as One TR team on the ground, working collaborate with all support functions to improve governance & support the business teams present at Bangalore. Manage relationships effectively with local and global stakeholders, meet their requirements
- Handling of BCP situations and mitigating location risks. Enable simplified decision-making helping streamlining of support function process and other initiatives that would emerge during the year
- Lead and drive employee engagement initiatives. Key initiatives that will be conduct are Family day, TRGT (Thomson Reuters Got Talent) , Annual Gifts, Annual staff party for employees
- Create a high-performance culture by managing effectively, differentiating performance, developing talent, and building diverse and inclusive teams
- Build network with the external bodies FM Zone, PMI, NASSCOM to leverage and adopt best practices.
- Ensure optimal performance of the team members, reiterating learning's from Values & Culture workshop and they work as a cohesive team. Guide them on adopting project management best practices enabling team to delivery projects more efficiently and also take up certifications.
Passionate about the role Execution Focused , including the ability to remove all obstacles to ensure smooth execution Excellent Project Management and Stakeholder management skills Superior communication skills – both verbal and written Attention to details
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top