Senior Project Analyst
BAND : G
BUSINESS TITLE : Senior ProjectAnalyst
REPORTING TO : Global Head of Operations & RMO
Location : Bangalore,Divyashree Technopolis
The incumbent is required tosupport the Global Head of Operations & RMO on various center wideinitiatives especially Corporate Responsibilities apart from day to dayadministrative activities including managing schedules and travel. The roleinvolves interacting with diverse internal and external senior stakeholdersboth within India and abroad and work closely with Operations centersLeadership Team. The incumbent will also work closely with Lead of CorporateSocial Responsibility on center wide initiatives. Another key result area ofthe role is to manage the routine administrative and other activitiesefficiently and without active supervision. The role requires, maturity,tact, discretion, the ability to respect and maintain confidentiality and workunder pressure. The incumbent will also provide any administrative supportto the wider leadership team. Depending on work requirements, the person willneed to be flexible with the work hours and days and be willing to stretch(within reason).
- Co-ordination of key initiatives of CSR working with CSR lead
- Work on execution of the Corporate Responsibility projects and initiatives
- Coordinate, and communicate community and industry related sponsorships and events
- Liaise with site leaders and other functional leaders on various initiatives as directed
- Partner with Human Resources, site leaders and business leaders to drive diversity retention initiatives and embed inclusive principles into daily operational principles.
- Scheduling of calendar & key routine and non routine meetings
- Making necessary travel arrangements & submission of expenses in timely manner
- Meetings and event co-ordination
- Preparing presentations and meeting agendas
- Managing contact and distribution lists
- Correspondence management
- Vendor payments and administration
- Create internal awareness events and campaigns with a site specific campus focus
- Any Bachelor's degree.
- 7 years of work experience in a Project –coordinator or secretarial role preferably in a MNC supporting senior management.
- Experience of been involved in supporting CSR projects in the organization would be added advantage however not mandatory. Openness to be part of this experience would be key.
- In addition to basic user skills, must be either proficient or be willing to quickly ramp up using Microsoft Word with ability to produce professional looking documents with advanced formatting or "stylized" (a Microsoft Word feature) documents.
- Must be proficient in using PowerPoint and must have working knowledge of Excel (both from the MS Office Package).
- Must be proficient in being able to quickly find information available online
- Must be willing to learn newer IT skills as and when necessary.
- Proactively building good relationships with customer contacts and other counterparties or stakeholders.
- Must be willing to be reasonably flexible in work hours.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to detail
- Integrity & honesty
- Trust Worthy with good work ethic
- Confident, "go-getter"
- Enthusiastic & Energetic
- Self Motivated
- Fast Learner
- Attention to details
- Good Team Player
- Willing to work under pressure
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication. Must be able to write well - paying attention to syntax, protocols and punctuation.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace. Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers. More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Bangalore Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on http://www.thomsonreuters.com/
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top