Senior Product Manager
The Senior Product Manager is part of the Enterprise Digital Office, which is responsible to lead Thomson Reuters' transformation to a digital-first business. This role is responsible to support the delivery of strategic and digitally-enabled solutions - requiring collaboration with a variety of business and technology areas and involve multiple globally located businesses and project teams. This role will work with staff within the Enterprise Digital Office, CIO and the customer segments to execute TR's Digital vision.
The is a highly visible role in a fast-paced agile environment with exposure to senior leadership both inside the company and industry.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager capable of strategy, execution and management of MarTech to help Thomson Reuters rapidly scale our digital customer experiences. You are passionate about creating a seamless customer journey and skilled in the systems and processes required to bring that vision to life.
As a Thomson Reuters MarTech Senior Product Manager, you should be equally comfortable leading projects and both internal and external partnerships. You will directly contribute to the growth of our business by enabling operational rigor in the day-to-day functions of the marketing team. You will ensure that our technology systems work together seamlessly; our money is spent wisely and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
Manage a strategic portfolio of MarTech capabilities enabling digital customer journeys in marketing operations, digital marketing and ecommerce ecosystems. Drive strategy and integration of SaaS Marketing solutions at the center of high-quality customer experiences. Build capability roadmaps and constantly explore what is possible with evolving digital tools as a thought leader with the marketing community. Document business scenarios, customer journeys and expected outcomes - mapped to requisite capabilities from technology vendor/solutions. Select and manage service providers and partners to ensure effective execution at enterprise and segment levels. Partner with various stakeholders to define, test, validate, and implement new features and ideas that delight the customer experience and make marketers efficient. Serve as an internal champion for marketing technology initiatives. Help Marketers adopt new tools and technology by embracing data-driven marketing Maintain successful relationships with a complex set of cross-functional stakeholders across marketing segments peers and leadership.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, digital marketing or management of marketing technology (e.g. CRM, marketing automation, content management)
- Subject matter expertise with the latest marketing technology industry trends, best practices and scenarios
- Previous experience working in matrix organization is must. You will be expected to closely collaborate with Marketing functions (demand gen, marketing automation, content, planning and Insights/Analytics) and the CIO's team to ensure alignment at all times
- Proven experience managing marketing technology systems with a track record of delivering business results
- Knowledge of the customer lifecycle, marketing funnel and various demand generation strategies including inbound, outbound and account-based marketing
- Capable of analyzing complex data sets and delivering actionable business recommendations
- Background of leveraging third party tools to integrate systems
- A passion for problem-solving, learning and educating others
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- B2B digital marketing or marketing operations experience preferred
- Technology program management experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree required, Master in Business or Technology discipline a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top