Senior Product Manager
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers to validate requirements and priorities through various forums and refine those requirements for broad market applicability
- Collaborate with user experience team, business analysts, and developers with a focus on defining cross-product functionality and designing solutions that align with market needs
- Manage and drive ONESOURCE Income Tax's organizational readiness across all market-facing teams for product launches
- Work with other ONESOURCE Product Management teams and Marketing on collateral and campaigns, ensuring a well planned and executed go-to-market strategy
- Assist Direct Tax Sales team with poignant and clear product positioning and value propositions
- Monitor market changes and trends to formulate and communicate competitive product positioning and identify opportunities for current and future product consideration
- Provide regular updates on Direct Tax's direction and coordinated release plans to various leadership teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, negotiating and decision making skills
- Strong business acumen throughout the product management lifecycle
- Experience managing dependencies across multiple local and distributed teams
- Deep analytical skills and ability to draw appropriate conclusions
- Driven self-starter who thrives as part of a collaborative team
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- 7 years of experience in Corporate Tax Technology and /or Public Accounting
- Experience with U.S. taxation of international operations required
- Bachelor's degree; accounting with technical background
- Software Product Management or Marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of ONEOURCE and Pragmatic Framework preferred
- Willing to travel 25%
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top