Senior Operation Analyst
Thomson Reuters (TR) is building a Service that will ensure that theglobal financial community can clearly identify who its corporate customersare, in order to fulfil regulations designed to combat financial crime. This isa very rare opportunity to join a business which is being built specifically tofulfil a known requirement of the regulated community, with whom we are alreadyengaged, ensuring the Service conforms to their needs. Additionally ThomsonReuters has the capabilities; the assets and the funding that should enable itto be first to market.
- Managevendors which include place orders, manage and follow up for delivery status aswell as negotiate pricing.
- Liaisewith both internal & external parties in providing information andverification as well as communicate the information to relevant parties toensure on time delivery.
- Manageand administer Vendor Tracking File for accurate recording and budgetcontrolling.
- Handles administrativeworks of Vendor Management team such as on-boarding new vendors, processinginvoices, credit cards statements, bank reconciliation, extracting databaseusage and misc.
- Manage the caseallocation system which includes case assignment; update information into thesystem and communicate the information to relevant parties.
- Supervisethe credit card transaction tracking and bank reconciliation to ensure accuracyof data.
- Support Case Managersfor creating new cases in the system and ensure all information is accuratelyrecorded
- Analyse and preparereports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- 2-3 years working experience
- Required languages (both written & spoken): English and Mandarin.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and intermediate level of other Microsoft applications.
- Paying attention to detail and delivering activities on time.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in changing environment with tight deadlines
- Strong communication, questioning and listening skills.
- Displaying good analytical and negotiation skills.
- Able to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Managing multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top