Senior Marketing Manager, North Asia
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Working in the Financial & Risk (F&R)business, the Head of Marketing, North Asia, is responsible fordeveloping and executing strategic marketing initiatives to support the growth of Thomson Reuters'Financial & Risk business across the region. The Head of Marketing worksclosely with Sales, Account Management, MarketDevelopment and Global Marketing teams to deliver integratedmarketing programs and campaigns, including events, thought leadership, advertising, lead generation initiatives, digital marketing andindustry partnerships, amongst other tactics. The role needs to ensure coherent messages are delivered to target audiences in an efficient andeffective manner to develop core business priorities.
Reportingto the Head of Marketing, Asia, the role is accountable for the following:
- Support development of the NorthAsia marketing strategy across client segments, propositions and geographies, deploying a mix of marketing tools and maximizing ROI
- Execute marketing programs and campaigns aligned withregional growth and retention objectives, including the development and management of distribution channels such as newsletters, digitalinitiatives and events designed to provide value-added solutions to targetaudiences across North Asia
- Workwith Market Development and other relevant stakeholders to create and run lead generation programs to develop newsales opportunities in North Asia
- Support the development of thoughtleadership content and initiatives relevant to the NorthAsia market to further brand credibility
- Proactively leverage digital and web initiatives, workingclosely with relevant internal partners
- Manage and track themarketing budget and produce relevant reporting and analysis to measure resultsand impact
- Foster and develop select strategic marketing partnerships and customeradvocacy programs with industry partners and associations to drive ThomsonReuters brand awareness, grow reach and increase engagement amongst targetcustomers
- Help to monitor and analyze the competitorlandscape and customer trends, assisting in the identification of uniqueselling propositions
- Support the coordination of select Pan-Asian regionalmarketing projects and campaigns
- Help to facilitate cross-border andcross-functional engagement and streamline workflow and operating processes toensure global alignment, regional consistency and efficient local execution
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized leading university
- Minimum of 10 years marketing experience, preferably in a multinational (matrix) environment
- Experience working in the financial services and/or related business-to-business industries would be an advantage
- Ability to plan and manage holistic marketing campaigns based on a strongunderstanding of marketing tools, including advertising, webinars, collateral,events and digital channels
- Exceptionalexecution, project managementand software skills, with an ability to leverage technology to effectivelymulti-task
- Strong analytical skills with an established record in managing budgetsand working with data
- Organized with an attention to detail - understands theimportance of corporate standards, procedures and approval processes
- Good interpersonal and clear verbal and written communicationskills
- Able to prioritize and rationalize issues andopportunities, as well as adapt maturely to changes comfortably and quickly ina fast-paced working environment
- Team player who is able to work in a complex matrix environmentwith partners in multiple locations and time zones – an ability to 'influencewithout authority'
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and proactivelycontributes ideas and solutions
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top