Senior Marketer, Legal Know-How
Primary responsibilities for the Senior Marketer, Legal Know-How will include:
- Developing effective value propositions, positioning statements, and content marketing assets that drive demand generation and customer engagement
- Planning the launch of new products and enhancements, and managing implementation of the plan across our matrix organization
- Coordinating customer and competitive research, and transforming results into actionable insights that inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Monitoring and creating product marketing strategies and marketing communications to respond to market trends and competitive conditions
- Crafting targeted messaging for strategic, ongoing and campaign-specific collateral, including, digital/print media assets, website, blog posts, partnerships, content syndication, social media, webinars, events, etc., to drive business results.
- Effectively working with corporate partners such as Product Development, Creative Services, Market Research, Finance, Segment Marketing and other business leaders to support and shape associated marketing programs, campaigns and incentives.
- Measuring effectiveness and ROI of marketing strategies and tactics with data analytics and recalibrating to maximize results.
- Partnering with segments to create effective sales tools to help deliver a value-driven message to the sales channel.
- Results-oriented self-starter with the ability to build and execute on marketing programs with a commitment to iterative improvements to maximize the ROI of marketing activities
- Strong project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with other functional groups, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Smart, results-oriented person, with the ability to think creatively and strategically
- Exceptional work ethic, judgment, and a commitment to high-quality deliverables
- Demonstrate outstanding written, proofreading and verbal communication skills with various levels of management
- Ability to bring innovation and freshness to our marketing execution, including experience monitoring and experimenting with new and emerging marketing channels
- Team player with the ability to build strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders, vendors and customers
- Ability to weave together product capabilities, market trends, and customer needs into compelling stories for demand generation and segment marketing and sales to leverage into campaigns, marketing asset and sales enablement tools, and other go to market deliverables
Education and Experience:
- 3 years of product marketing experience; legal, online publishing, subscription-based business or technology business experience is a plus
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field required. MBA or JD preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top