Senior Market Analyst with intermediate Russian, Organization Authority
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 100 colleagues based in Gdynia and Nicosia. Altogether your major responsibility will be to review and edit content entered by the team, especially Russian market, as well as maintain quality and completeness of the data according to official requirements.
You will be much exposed to partner with a number of internal teams located around the world, which makes this job diverse and gives opportunity to learn constantly.
You will also be a partner for our customers, supporting them to use our products, often in the direct contact.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The information which you provide is immediately displayed in our ﬂagship products: Datascope and Thomson Reuters Eikon. Our customers, mostly international banks and risk managers, take advantage of your expertise to take their business decisions every day.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Providing ongoing assistance to Team Leaders
- Training/supporting/coaching less experienced team members to achieve high quality of the data
- Working effectively within teams (regionally and globally) to proactively identify and resolve data discrepancies
- Supporting or executing tasks/projects independently or with minimal supervision
- Responding to customer queries via Service Cloud
- Constructively challenging current methodologies, identifying and suggesting operational efficiencies
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Expert knowledge in the Russian market specific
- Deep knowledge and understanding of OA processes, database and workflows
- Track record of achieving high standards of service and quality in content
- Ability to work well under pressure, independently, as well as within a team environment
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Excellence prioritization, organization and communication skills
- High attention to details
- Multitasking skills
- Team Player skills, flexibility and ability to work well with other groups
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You know how to manage staff
- You have expertise in one or more content sets (outside OA)
- You have deep interest in Finance, Risk / Fraud, Legal and Science, and Technology
- You can build and maintain strong working relationships with groups across TR
- You have got requirements writing skills
- You have customer-facing experience
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top