Senior Market Analyst
Thomson Reuters is looking to add a Senior Content Analyst at its New York location. The Senior Content Analyst will play an important role in the global coverage of securitized products by thinking independently as well as collaborating together with a team of global colleagues. The Senior content analyst is responsible for the sourcing, maintenance and support of deals within the following products: ABS, CLO, CMBS, CMO, MBS and RMBS.
- Read and review security offering documents and periodic payment reports to identify critical data points to be entered into our database
- Respond to new issuance and data requests from our clients while providing a top-level customer experience
- Coordinate among different departments as required to seek the optimal solution and gain an expert understanding of the subject matter
- Utilize technical and financial knowledge to add value to the timeliness and accuracy of our production procedures
- Develop towards being a center of excellence on all issues relating to securitized content
- Adhere to change control procedures, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures
- Promote continuous improvement through research and analysis of queries and data quality control
- Create expert knowledge of financial regulations and market practices
- Seek efficiency in our daily work flow by breaking down barriers to success and effectively communicating with all stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree required
- Prior experience working in the financial markets
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively both face to face and via telephone and email
- Excellent analytical skills & highly proficient in Excel, with VBA a plus
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization / prioritization skills
- Must be self-motivated and with an interest in a career in securitized products.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- SQL programming knowledge
- Experience in the securitized products industry
- Basic understanding of Spanish desired
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top