Senior Manager RMC
For over ten years the Pangea3 team at Thomson Reuters has been the global leader in legal process outsourcing services, allowing corporations and law firms to save valuable time and money on resource-intensive tasks. That leadership continues with a new vision for a new era. Thomson Reuters Legal Managed Services now delivers Pangea3 expertise, with a best practices approach to leveraging the right combination of advanced technology, legal expertise and sophisticated processes.
This is an exciting time to join the Thomson Reuters' global family. You will be working in a high-growth, and fast-paced environment with legal, engineering and business professionals who are committed to excellence and successfully supporting corporate and law firm clients around the world. Our teams excel in the areas of eDiscovery and document review, contract lifecycle management, due diligence, financial trade documentation and regulatory change management.
We can say with confidence that the hard work and dedication of our over 1800, full-time professionals is unmatched by anyone else in the industry. Our teams love what they do and we're delighted that our clients seem to like it too. We honoured to be an industry-recognized leader, continuously winning prestigious awards year after year.
Visit us online at www.legalsolutions.com/lms
The primary responsibilities include:
- The person would be responsible for managing multiple client relationships, where The person is responsible for the overall efficiency and profitability of the project. The person should have a good grasp of financial concepts and terms, be aware of the changing regulatory landscape and keep up to date with news impacting the financial compliance world.
- The person should have good Project Management skills. The person would be required to coordinate with internal resources and clients for flawless execution of projects. The person should ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget. The person should be responsible for measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques. The person would develop detailed project plan to track progress, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and perform risk management to minimize project risks.
In addition, the person should be able to perform all the functions listed below:
- Provides professional, timely, and prompt service and responsiveness to Sales and Delivery HOD; manages deadlines without delivery delays and consistently escalates need for renegotiation of deadlines well in advance of originally scheduled deadline; escalates client issues to promptly and appropriately.
- Guides junior colleagues on accurate scoping of new projects, establishes appropriate company designed processes, tracking tools, and playbooks resulting in strong engagement results, ensuring engagement team follows processes consistently without failure; escalates appropriate issues to internal stakeholders and or client contacts in a timely manner and with confidence; ensures that AMs track individual, engagement and team performance metrics and reports on metrics effectively to senior personnel; Provides high level guidance to AMs and SAs on technical, substantive, and administrative issues.
- Leads project teams effectively creating an environment that fosters core values by practicing Core Values and providing guidance to others.
- Consistent presence at team, department, and company meetings and participates in voluntary professional development programs; serves as a teacher/instructor in formal and informal training programs.
- Completes client relations / business development training and provides guidance to HOD and Engagement
Managers on BD opportunities and strategies.
- Prior experience in managing and handling projects
Intimate knowledge of banking taxonomy and structure, including of financial products and services, in the context of global regulatory and compliance regimes
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Prior experience in client communication
- High level of analytical & logical skills
- High level of written and oral communication
- High level of attention to detail
- Expertise in researching laws of unfamiliar jurisdictions - Searching, exploring and extricating information (both online and otherwise) on unfamiliar topics specifically related to company laws, regulations and procedures of various countries
Understanding of regulatory compliance frameworks and how they impact global financial institutions
- Expertise in analyzing corporate laws and procedures and recognizing their practical/administrative aspects
- Expertise in converting complicated corporate procedures into easily understandable set of instructions/action items for the client
- Expertise in managing and tracking huge number of deadlines across geographies and clients, prioritizing client deliverables, and pacing out activity to ensure full adherence to all deadline
- Expert knowledge of tracking tools such in MS Office
- 8-9 years
- Commensurate with industry standards
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top