Senior Manager RMC
The primary responsibilities include:
- The person would be responsible for managing multiple client relationships, where The person is responsible for the overall efficiency and profitability of the project. The person should have a good grasp of financial concepts and terms, be aware of the changing regulatory landscape and keep up to date with news impacting the financial compliance world.
- The person should have good Project Management skills. The person would be required to coordinate with internal resources and clients for flawless execution of projects. The person should ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget. The person should be responsible for measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques. The person would develop detailed project plan to track progress, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and perform risk management to minimize project risks.
In addition, the person should be able to perform all the functions listed below:
- Provides professional, timely, and prompt service and responsiveness to Sales and Delivery HOD; manages deadlines without delivery delays and consistently escalates need for renegotiation of deadlines well in advance of originally scheduled deadline; escalates client issues to promptly and appropriately.
- Guides junior colleagues on accurate scoping of new projects, establishes appropriate company designed processes, tracking tools, and playbooks resulting in strong engagement results, ensuring engagement team follows processes consistently without failure; escalates appropriate issues to internal stakeholders and or client contacts in a timely manner and with confidence; ensures that AMs track individual, engagement and team performance metrics and reports on metrics effectively to senior personnel; Provides high level guidance to AMs and SAs on technical, substantive, and administrative issues.
- Leads project teams effectively creating an environment that fosters core values by practicing Core Values and providing guidance to others.
- Consistent presence at team, department, and company meetings and participates in voluntary professional development programs; serves as a teacher/instructor in formal and informal training programs.
- Completes client relations / business development training and provides guidance to HOD and Engagement Managers on BD opportunities and strategies.
- Prior experience in managing and handling projects
- Intimate knowledge of banking taxonomy and structure, including of financial products and services, in the context of global regulatory and compliance regimes
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Prior experience in client communication
- High level of analytical & logical skills
- High level of written and oral communication
- High level of attention to detail
- Expertise in researching laws of unfamiliar jurisdictions - Searching, exploring and extricating information (both online and otherwise) on unfamiliar topics specifically related to company laws, regulations and procedures of various countries
- Understanding of regulatory compliance frameworks and how they impact global financial institutions
- Expertise in analyzing corporate laws and procedures and recognizing their practical/administrative aspects
- Expertise in converting complicated corporate procedures into easily understandable set of instructions/action items for the client
- Expertise in managing and tracking huge number of deadlines across geographies and clients, prioritizing client deliverables, and pacing out activity to ensure full adherence to all deadline
- Expert knowledge of tracking tools such in MS Office
- Desirable: LL.M/MBA/PMP
- 8-9 years
- Commensurate with industry standards
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Lisa B.Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top