Senior Manager, Global Operations, ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing
In an increasingly global economy and with ever the accelerating pace of global tax legislation there has never been a more exciting time to join ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing. Transfer Pricing is one of the most significant issues that multinationals must manage to stay compliant and competitive. With large volumes of complex tax regulation to deal with from around the globe, the smallest details can make a big difference in terms of resolving a transfer pricing issue quickly and efficiently. Today's tax departments need a comprehensive solution to help manage every step of the transfer pricing process and build a knowledge base that scales with their business. Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing software is a complete solution to address multinationals' rapidly evolving transfer pricing needs.
The Sr. Manager of International Operations will be a key member of the ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing team, providing support to enable and grow international sales, better serve our government, service provider and multinational clients, scale and improve our business operations across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific by project managing key projects and work-streams. The manager will work closely with the leadership team of Corporate Tax / Transfer Pricing and leadership of our international regions, domestic and international sales teams, product management, and other key external stakeholders such as clients and partners.
- Manage / lead frontline sales support and effectiveness initiatives by supporting and addressing the frontline sales needs and conducting analyses in order to better target quality prospects, help train and enable our sales frontline, enhance and manage the sales process and track and forecast financial performance and renewals
- Project manage core work stream activities for international operations
- Manage and lead analyses for operational improvement initiatives
- Lead and influence design, establish buy-in and execute of regional sales growth strategies
- Support / lead content acquisition, commercial partnerships, product enhancements and proposition development
- Prepare effective communications for an executive audience
- Manage junior resources and manage / direct resources internationally
- 5 years of work experience, with sales, product, operations or business strategy experience preferred
- Economics, engineering, business administration degree preferred
Skills and Experience
- Experience coordinating sales or operational activities and managing projects
- Knowledge of and experience in the tax and accounting (eg transfer pricing) or financial sectors
- Experience working in a fast paced, complex, multi-cultural and international business environment
- Proven ability to build relationships and to influence individuals to action at all levels in the organization
- Ability to work in virtual teams, globally, while being self-motivated
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Experience working with tax and accounting software
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to travel globally periodically as necessary
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top