The primary responsibilities include:
- Senior Manager PMO at Thomson Reuters : -
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures as a part of the project governance
- Plan and conduct regular engagement level business reviews
- Risk identification and mitigation planning
- Resource forecasting, project planning and base lining sign-off
- Develop schedules, project budget and track to engagement objectives
- Monitor order to cash process
- Devise project plans, track milestones, and raise timely red flags and present mitigation plans to the stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder communication
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
- Hands on experience on project transition both onsite and offshore is a must
- Ability to design and document processes (Preferably in MS Visio)
8 -10 years of project management experience is required
- Candidate must have the knowledge of devising MS Project plans and should be proficient in MS-office
- Strong data analysis skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Full time Bachelor's degree and project management certification (PMP / PRINCE2) is a must
NoidaAt Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top