Senior Learning Consultant
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com
- To design, develop and implement / roll out identified training programs in a timely manner as per defined processes and objectives across functions till Director Level (end to end), and engage with vendors to ensure quality of delivery.
- Minimum 6 to 7 years of experience in a similar role with global exposure [at least 3-4 years of relevant experience]
- Manage the training delivery for specific behavioral / technical training needs:
- Complete the TNA process for specified employee segments.
- Map, analyze, prioritize needs and suggest training curriculum / design for content development.
- Identify the audience to be covered under the programs and drive the program offering with all concerned stakeholders to achieve required participation numbers.
- Facilitate behavioral and high end communication skills based workshops for mid to senior management
- Support in the preparation of short and long term training schedules to ensure that identified needs are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely submission of MIS reports & documentation along with L&D Support (MIS & Coordination) Executives.
- Evaluate and validate technical & operational specs of programs and support content design.
- Drive the branding & positioning of all programs and processes.
- Co-ordinate and manage the roll out of corporate programs:
- Serve as a one point contact for the roll out of specific corporate programs
- Collaborate with BU Leaders and HR Partners to get nominations and ensure
- Ensure all required logistic arrangements are done in a timely manner through
co-ordination with the respective departments.
- Assess & provide feedback on impact of the programs rolled out
- Implement and maintain defined training processes and recommend process / program enhancements:
- Conduct follow up studies to assess impact and effectiveness of programs.
- Recommend changes to content, implementation methodology as required to
enhance impact of program
- Adhering to the quality standards in implementation of program / processes.
- Track & report on key aspects of delivery & deviations if any.
- Design and recommend standard formats / recommendations for programs.
- Initiate & implement new projects related to corporate training.
- Constantly keep self updated on techniques, methodologies and tools available
in market and share the same for use
- Engage with external service providers and manage internal stakeholders to facilitate delivery of identified programs:
- Establish relationships with vendors and engage them on continuous basis.
- Drive identification and development of training capabilities internally to support program delivery
- Undergo training certifications and internally impart specific modules.
- Mentor business facilitators /process trainers to deliver business specific/technology trainings
- Graduate (any discipline)
- Sound Microsoft Office skills
- Post graduate degree in Human Resource Management
- ISO certified, Six Sigma, LEAN
- Psycho-metric tests knowledge/certification.
- Excellent communication skills: Written and Verbal in English
- Sound Microsoft Office skills
- Instructional Design certification/experience
- Training Delivery experience
- Focusing on Customers
- Collaborating across Boundaries
- Championing Innovation
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Training capabilities
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to lead Initiatives
- Planning & Execution Skills
- Commensurate with industry standards
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top