Senior Internal Communication Specialist (temporary role)
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join The Enterprise Technology & Operations (ET&O) Communications Team which is spread across more than five global locations. You will be based in Gdynia, Poland. As Senior Communications Specialist you will directly report to the Internal Communications Manager. You will be responsible for executing on internal and external communications strategies and corporate social responsibility to meet business objectives for the Gdynia Operations Center, ensuring alignment to global communications strategies.
This position involves a fixed term contract for approximately two years.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
You will be responsible for creating internal messaging through a broad range of channels, to help facilitate culture change, inspire and educate employees, and drive engagement and business results for the Enterprise Technology & Operations function.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Ensure alignment with and understanding of enterprise/business/ initiative goals and objectives to execute best-in-class external and internal communications messaging to support business success
- Drive the internal communication cascade of business objectives, strategies, and activities from corporate and across business groups to employees
- Manage all site-wide communications and support marketing and branding of site-wide events
- Lead all communication initiatives and events through multimedia channels
- Provide counsel to communications stakeholders and partners
- Support the communications requirements of the senior site officer
- Work closely with counterparts across internal, external communications and social media to ensure consistent and appropriate messaging
- Continuously refine and strengthen existing communications in line with global communications strategies
- A number of exciting and diversified projects that you will be able to join and deliver
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 40 countries
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 5 or more years progressively increased communications experience with internal/external company communications
- Ability to build relationships as a trusted advisor with leaders/managers
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to build network of sources and thrive in a highly matrixed organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent follow through
- Ability to work under pressure, coordinating and managing multiple projects and deliverables at a time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have basic graphic design or HTML experience
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top