Senior Implementation Specialist
The Senior Implementation Specialist's main responsibility is to track and monitor the progress of guiding new clients through the implementation of Legal Tracker's flagship application, Legal Tracker, and ensure that all commitments and obligations for the client are met and/or exceeded throughout the process. The Senior Implementation Specialist works along with the Implementation Consultant as a trusted advisor by establishing, maintaining and growing the long term relationship with our new clients.
Thomson Reuters Legal Enterprise Solutions consists of the Thomson Reuters Elite and Legal Tracker businesses and is a leading developer of integrated information solutions for legal firms, professional services firms, and corporations worldwide.
Legal Tracker, a Thomson Reuters company, is a leading provider of legal workflow solutions to corporate legal departments worldwide. Legal Tracker is a SaaS application and is the No. 1 ranked matter management and e-billing system among corporations and firms, providing the data and analytic tools to enable legal departments to efficiently track, control, manage, analyse, and report on legal activities worldwide.
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Preparing project charters, timeframes, and schedules
- Monitoring and tracking project's progress and issue escalation
- Tracking issue logs, project budgets and milestones
- Providing internal and external project communication updates on status and deliverables
- Creating project documentation, plans and reports
- Defining business requirements
- Helping to review and document system processes
- Constantly being on the lookout for ways to deliver better value to the client
- Establishing and helping to maintain customer long term relationships
- Ensuring the client's successful and optimum utilization of Legal Tracker products and solutions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 4 years' experience working as project coordinator/manager and/or business analyst
- Willingness to travel for onsite consultation and training with client stakeholders; may be required up to 25% of this position's time
- Ability to effectively communicate and relate to multiple levels of a client's organization from staff to senior management
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Strong technical affinity for software, data analytics, etc.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Consultative and problem-solving skills (client service and solution oriented)
- Strong business and financial or legal acumen
- Ability to upsell Legal Tracker's and Thomson Reuters' product and services business
- PMP / Prince II certification is a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Bellevue-Washington-United States of America
Back to top