Senior Implementation Consultant
The OneSource software suite provides tax solutions for multinational corporations and accounting professionals across Corporate Tax, Indirect Tax, Accounts Production, Transfer Pricing, Workflow Management, Tax Provision, Data Management, BEPS and FATCA & CRS. (See: https://tax.thomsonreuters.co.uk/onesource.)
Position Senior Implementation Consultant - Professional Services, Operational Transfer Pricing
Position Type: Permanent
The Professional Services team provides ONESOURCE technology implementation, consulting and training services to external clients from a variety of industry sectors, often multinational corporations based in Europe.
We are currently seeking a senior Implementation Consultant with a background in operational transfer pricing, tax technology and/or software implementation to join the team in its delivery of ONESOURCE Operational Transfer Pricing solutions for our clients.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Reporting into the Team Lead, this role is primarily responsible for delivery of ONESOURCE Operational Transfer Pricing implementation projects through the complete project life cycle, for example:
- Support all aspects of ONESOURCE Operational Transfer Pricing engagements including scoping, fact gathering, data analysis and implementation;
- Communicate workload and availability and deliver on assigned tasks on time and within reasonable budgets;
- Interact with high-level tax executives of Fortune 1000 (or the foreign equivalent). This includes answering clients' technical and/or software questions and requesting data necessary for the implementation and provide training;
- Proficiency in establishing client relationships and effectively managing existing relationships to build customer confidence.
The Senior Implementation Consultant will report to the Team Lead, directly supporting all members of the team and working alongside the wider onesource Transfer Pricing teams. The role does not have line management responsibility, but may be required to delegate and review the work of other team members.
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies
- This is a technology position and candidate must be comfortable with software.
- Exposure to Transfer Pricing and/or operational transfer pricing and data management products.
- Must have strong client relationship and engagement relationship skills.
- Strong verbal communication and business writing skills.
- Excellent time management, organisational and analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment.
- Strong interpersonal and outward leadership skills including the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation; initiate and maintain partnerships with staff and management.
- Knowledge of financial/GL systems and data mapping.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Law or Accounting (or equivalent)
This role is primarily office-based though there will be some degree of travel to client sites required.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Lisa B.Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top