Senior Implementation Consultant
Senior Implementation Consultant, Operational Transfer Pricing
- Support all aspects of Operational Transfer Pricing engagements including scoping, fact gathering, data analysis and implementation.
- Get trained on and Implement the ONESOURCE Operational Transfer Pricing software for Fortune 1000 companies.
- Communicate workload and availability and deliver on assigned tasks on time and within reasonable budgets.
- Interact with high-level tax executives of Fortune 1000 (or the foreign equivalent). This includes answering clients' technical and/or software questions and requesting data necessary to prepare transfer pricing studies.
- This is a technology position and candidate must be comfortable with software.
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business or Accounting. Graduate
degrees and/or certifications preferred, but not required.
- Exposure to Transfer Pricing, data management, and MSFT products is
preferred. Knowledge of financial/GL systems and data mapping is preferred.
Knowledge of international transfer pricing regulations is helpful.
- Must have strong client relationship and engagement relationship skills.
- Strong verbal communication and business writing skills.
- Must possess excellent time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment.
- Strong interpersonal and outward leadership skills including the ability to build
relationships at all levels of the organization; initiate and maintain partnerships
with staff and management.
- Proficiency in establishing client and peer relationships and effectively
managing existing relationships to build customer confidence and satisfaction.
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top